Within our academy we promote an atmosphere which encourages effort, enjoyment and a celebration of the achievements of all our pupils. Our concern for these high standards is also reflected in the pride we take in our academy uniform and the feeling of belonging and equality it creates. It is our policy that all children wear uniform when attending the academy or when participating in an academy organised event outside normal academy hours, when stated. The uniform is part of our academy ethos and in coming to Mount Hawke Academy, parents agree to support our policy.
Uniform with the academy logo - sweatshirts, cardigans, PE kit - are all available from Trevails Uniform Shop in Little Castle Street, Truro.
We also offer the option to purchase uniform online from Tesco Uniform Embroidery Services. For all orders of embroidered uniform Mount Hawke Academy will receive 5% commission. Items will be delivered direct to your home address, postage is £3 per order.
All other items can be bought from a variety of shops and supermarkets at a reasonable price. If any parents do have any difficulties then please contact us for support and guidance.
Quick Guide to our uniform – for more detailed information, please read our Uniform Policy
Our academy colour is royal blue and our uniform consists of:
- White or royal blue polo shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt or royal blue cardigan with Mount Hawke Academy logo
- Grey / black school skirt / pinafore dress / school trousers or school shorts (not jeans, leggings, etc)
- Plain tights or socks
- Flat school shoes in black
- Summer Options: Blue and white gingham or striped summer dress or playsuit, plain strapped sandals (no flip-flops, no ‘open toes’)
- White or royal blue t-shirt with or without logo (with logo available from Tesco Direct)
- Black shorts or tracksuit trousers
- Academy ‘Hoody’ with logo (optional – available from www.studsports.co.uk)
- Suitable footwear – trainers / plimsolls
Please name EVERYTHING!